Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: What do your names mean?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For a long time, I was the only Genevieve I knew. Then, I started meeting Genevieves or hearing about other Genevieves all of the time. I used to joke, 'There can be only one.'

  2. #32
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is judiaci
    Judi is my name and ACI is the name of the business I run with my DH.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I picked Gombe Gal, because I love Gombe, and one day hope to work there. The Gal part is easy to guess, I'm a girl.

    For those who are confused, Gombe is where Jane Goodall worked. Here is a link to her website, if you want more information:Jane Goodall's site

    Edited for spelling! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 17, 2006 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Gombe Gal ]</font>

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine actually came from the book I was reading at the time and I needed a name for this character in a game I was playing. Well the name and the character stuck with me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] She's actually the girl in my sig.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity was my first American Girl doll and I just got Elizabeth in November. They are both from the Colonial period of American History, which I love. And I'm a girl!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gritsmommyof5

    Grits stand for Girls raised in the south. (I am also a HUGE grits lover)

    I am also a very blessed Mother of five.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felina Doon - Felina is a Witch That Falls into the Doon Family - Literally one Halloween.

    This is from the book- Little Leftover Witch One of my all time childhood favorites and Now Darling Daughters

  8. #38
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My DD's name is Victoria but she goes by Tori. DH uses the combination of her initals and name for various ID's like ebay. I found the board one day after bidding on ebay so I just used it. I wish I had used something else but...

  9. #39
    The_One_Ring
    Guest The_One_Ring's Avatar

    Post

    I love canada!
    But I'm from the USA!

  10. #40
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by MissMooMoo:
    MissMooMoo. I am a has been beauty queen who used to be skinnier. :-P
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're still pretty, MissMooMoo. Nobody can look like a teenager forever.
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •